October and out! 10 weeks of madness!
Since I returned from Cornwall in August my work life has been crazy!!!!!
I’m not complaining, busy is good, I love working with my clients but I am glad that October is over and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
To be honest I have been a hypocrite! I work with dentists to zone their diaries and thoroughly enjoy this aspect, yet my diary plans went out the window.
I booked a 4 day course in November and didn’t want to “miss out” of average number of in practice visits over the last quarter of the year, I also hate to keep clients waiting for too long and when I was booking into October and November in the beginning of August I was concerned about the wait!
On top of this I have been speaking non-stop for my partner companies – something else I love!
One thing I haven’t loved is spending 5 weeks being constantly ill!
What’s happening for the rest of 2012 and how did I manage this?
- I’ll be back on social media, different topics each week from myself and my team
- I have one more partner event this year with ITI (Straumann) on the role of the TCO and implant coordinator, email email@example.com to book your place for £200
- I have my 4 day course to attend and I can’t wait!
- I am in practices as planned 2-3 days a week
- Webinars will become more frequent
- I am working on my business 1-2 days a week
- I have a new ‘desk’ in my friends’ office, which is helping my motivation no end
- I am business coaching new clients as well as existing
- I have my personal life back and cant wait to spend it with my family, friends and of course my wonderful fiancé
- And finally my passion for exercise can continue to grow – Exercise has kept me sane, given me energy and kept my mind functioning at the highest possible level so that no matter how ill I have been I have continued to give my clients 110% and then some.
Providing dentists and their dental team with training programmes to increase results with proven successful methods.
Photography training, Treatment Coordinator Training and wow factor examinations. Visit the website