Is Leadership a skill?
We proudly help practices to develop their business and their teams.
Many have concerns that their ‘team are not board’ ‘the team keep leaving’ ‘the team are nine- fivers’ ‘gosh how do you find great staff’?’
Leadership is a skill and you can develop in this area if you really want to have an empowered team.
Leadership deals with:
- Vision plans – creating excitement in your team as they know where they are going and what they will be doing with you…
- Relationships – open communication, understanding how to communicate to each person as an individual
- Time keeping – prioritising what is on your schedule not reacting and stressing out
- Team development – believing in your team, developing their skill sets, understanding their needs
If you would like to begin your leadership journey then day 1 of our 6 day management course will teach you how to:
- Understand your leadership and communication styles, set goals to enable you to develop your leadership skills and climb the leadership ladder
- Master time management
- Vision plan your business for success – no more idea dumping on a Monday morning, I will show you how to plan that idea into execution and measure its success.
- Learn how to motivate, communicate and inspire your team
- Learn how to delegate for success
We have everything you need to know about this course on our website –
If you would like to hear from delegates that have attended this course please click the link above where we have many testimonials for you to watch.
If you book before the 22nd of June you can save £400 by entering the promotional code PM1 into the shopping cart.
You can also pay in instalments!