Reception LIVE – on demand only
01279 888 176
5 hours 15 mins verifiable CPD
Enhanced CPD outcomes achieved: A B C D
For more information click here to contact me.
Why Choose Horton Consulting?
- Laura has over 20 years’ experience working on the front desk
- Learn what to say and how to say it for every type of situation
- Suitable for beginners and the experienced
By attending this course you will:
- Learn how to convert new patients on the telephone, by email, and walk in
- Master verbal skills for the many difficult situations you face such as:
- Late running diaries
- Late patients
- Late cancellations
- Lab work
- IT issues
- Bad news
- No availability
- Emergency patients
- Smelly patients
- Sales calls
- Difficult names
- Expand your current patient experience
- Dealing with busy phones and desks
- Customer service in all situations
- Ideal language to build value in the practice in relation to the fees handling treatment plans at the front desk
- Verbal skills for treatment descriptions
- Words you should not be using!
Book now to save your space on the course
Contact me for more information.
Time & Date
What to expect
Horton Consulting’s unique LIVE courses give you the skills you need through a series of staged role-plays – delivered by Laura Horton.
Delegates will be expected to sit back, listen and take notes.
RECEPTION LIVE is a communication based workshop (with staged live role plays) from Laura, who demonstrates exactly how the words we use and the way we portray ourselves can either win a patient over or send them somewhere else!
Laura has years of experience communicating with patients, and will show you the good, the bad and the ugly sides of communication on the front desk.
You will leave armed with verbal skills to ensure your communication can be the best it can be, guaranteeing that your patients become raving fans.
And many more situations that are relevant to the front desk – we even have dealing with smelly patients on our list!
Laura deliver over 40 plays in one day!
This course only runs once per year – book early to avoid disappointment!
Laura has worked in dentistry for over 20 years, has over 13 years’ experience in practice management and 14 years’ experience working as a Treatment Coordinator. Laura has an unrivalled passion and enthusiasm for business and team development. For more information click about us!
Register your interest
Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know about our future courses.