An Introduction To Treatment Coordination – Birmingham
2nd July, 2022
01279 888 176
09:30 Course start
11:00 Tea break
11:15 Course – part 2
£199 per person, inc VAT.
This course will provide informative sessions focusing on the vision plan for treatment coordinator role.
- Gain an insight into the role of treatment coordination
- Understand how to build relationships with a patient
- Identify and understand the personality types of patients
- Discover how to present treatment plans
- Learn how to manage patient objections
- Learn how the role can be best implemented in your clinic
The course meets the criteria for the GDC’s development outcomes A B & D
Book now to save your space on the course
Time & Date
Michael has worked for Horton Consulting since 2012 and has over 20 years’ experience as a Practice Manager and 12 years’ experience working as a Treatment Coordinator. For more information click about us!
Highfield Dental Clinic Birmingham, 2 Highfield Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 3ED
Register your interest
Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know about our future courses.