The 2018 practice owner and manager
Many practice owners and managers ask us to help them design their day / working week so I thought I would share our list with you:
- Planning of the projects – we call this vision planning
- Project / vision development
- Clinical and non clinical systems that need developing / amending / training on
- Marketing plans for the next quarter (always work 3 months ahead)
- Financial review – KPIs, profit, hourly rate, budgets
- HR – one to one meetings,
- Treatment planning for dentists
For practice managers the day to day design of your diary is really important and often overlooked.
It is perfectly acceptable to have 2 hours a day of undisturbed time to work on the projects to develop the business.
Grab a pen and paper and draft out your ideal day. That day can soon become a reality!