Up close and personal…..
This Friday and Saturday you will be able to meet the team at The Dentistry Show, so I thought I (Laura) would share a few personal facts with you, and to show goodwill I will share something about me at the end!
Why am I doing this?
- Because some facts are rather funny
- So you can see that they are normal people
- Because I want you to get to know them
I am starting with Michael:
(There is so much to write but I am going to keep it shortish!)
Favourite Song to get him dancing – Anything by Kylie his idol!
Favourite Love Song – A Groovy Kind of love – Phil Collins, his wedding day song!
Favourite Film – Star Wars
Favourite TV Show – Doctor who – 50th Year and he has been a fan since he was 7!
Michael loves theatre and celebrated his 20th year on stage in 2012 – on Friday night he is performing at the Heart Your Smile, Big Heart Party!
He is chairman of a theatre company called STAGS
Michael plays local league tennis with Penns Tennis club is in a Book Club called Bookclubbers, loves cake baking and recently has started learning Spanish! (I know what you are thinking…. does this man have time to sleep?!)
Famous / funny stories
- stalked Bonnie Langford until she became his friend – she is his theatre icon. Paige Toon (author) has written a credit and cameo appearance in her new book “One Long Summer” about this.
- All time favourite celeb meet was David Tennant and Billie Piper when Michael stewarded for a Doctor Who Convention!
Something you didn’t know about me (Laura):
I think Dr Hilary is gorgeous for an older man!! I love it when he is on breakfast TV!
Yes, you may laugh now….. 🙂