Top TCO job – in Luxembourg!
Wow – I am helping a lovely dentist to recruit a TCO for their practice in Luxembourg – you have to be very talented:
The TCO has to be:
- multilingual: English + german & French/ or spanish, italian…
- able to move to Luxembourg
- used to high quality treatment a a high price level ( we have just full mouth reconstruction patients after functional & aestethics analysis with veneers, inlay/onlays, Implants, invisalign)
- our patients come from all over the world, working at the european union, in lawyers or bank offices
- we have a dental hygienist ( speaking german, french and some english), 2 nurses ( speaking german & english) and a secretary/receptionist ( 7 languages)
- Living in Luxembourg is interesting, due to a multinational, multicultural environment, but expensive too, due to the banks and european institutions.
- The salary is starting at €24000 take home per year! Thats €11.50 p.h after tax – are we living in the wrong country!?
- 40 hours a week and about 25 days vacation a year.
- Dont worry if you are not a TCO already – I will train you, we are looking for the right attitude and personality for the role.
There is more information here about living in Luxembourg:
Contact me if you wish to know more, if i was in my twenties and could speak other languages that job would be mine!
Providing dentists and their dental team with training programmes to increase results with proven successful methods.
Photography training, Treatment Coordinator Training and wow factor examinations. Visit the website today to see how we can help.