The treatment coordinator & networking
If you have a TCO then they should be out there networking for you!
Why because treatment coordinators have the ability to build relationships with patients and as we all know networking is about building relationships too.
There are also many womens only networking events out there and your TCO can tap into potiental new sources for your practice.
So what are my golden rules:
1. be interested not interesting
2. dont give your card out to everybody you speak to – its nicer to be asked for it!
3. make notes as soon as you leave on the card about that person to help remind you of them
4. by a business card file and keep them safe
5. email everyone you met to say “it was great to meet you, if i can help you with anything please let me know”
Providing dentists and their dental team with training programmes to increase results with proven successful methods.
Photography training, Treatment Coordinator Training and much more. Visit the website today to see how we can help.