The abundant leader
Leaders are often misunderstood by their team. Most commonly when it comes to recruitment.
They can be seen as a leader who is:
- Putting anyone into a role to fill a gap
- Trying to save money, time and hassle by not recruiting and promoting a team member instead
- Going for the quick fix
However, I see something different!
I see the abundant leader who has the mind set of seeing the best in their team, moving team members into new and exciting roles, and providing them with the training to develop their skills to fulfil their new role. A real win-win.
- The vision
- How you are all going to get there ‘together’
- What opportunities you have for development in the team – roles and training for the roles
- Why you want to develop from within rather than recruit externally
- The rewards you will all share together
“An abundance mentality springs from internal security, not from external rankings, comparisons, opinions, possessions, or associations” S Covey