Management and management
After spending time on Friday with a group of practice managers, we all came to the same conclusion. These wonderful ladies needed to do the following between them:
- Redefine their role description – all
- Redefine their teams role descriptions – all
- Thereafter stop acting as a dogs body and the go to girl for the practice – all
- Stop micro managing and start looking at the structure of the business – all
- Address the business basics and incorporate systems – all
- Focus on putting the right people in the right roles – all
- Become a leader – all
- Stop excepting excuses from staff that do not perform and deal with the low standards – one lady who has a team member that is not pulling their weight.
If you are currently working as a practice manager or if you have a practice manager you need to address what happening in their / your role and ensure the job spec is correct. I meet to many PM’s that are managing / doing admin / equipment fixer and therefore are not able to lead because of the restrictions they have!
Providing dentists and their dental team with training programmes to increase results with proven successful methods.
Photography training, Treatment Coordinator Training and much more. Visit the website today to see how we can help.