We are proud to work with other companies to deliver events for them.
We are the speakers for these companies and to book a place you need to contact them directly.
For Horton Consulting courses, please click here.
Treatment Coordination and Implant Coordination
01293 651 270
Join Laura Horton and Leanna Best for this unique one day course that you will not find anywhere else!
Ideal for experienced Treatment Coordinators and Implant Coordinators and people that are new to the roles.
GDC development outcomes achieved:
A B C D
- Learn the difference between implant and treatment coordination and the people in the team that are best suited to each role.
- Discover the stages that go into the appointments that you may offer
- Free consultations
- Pre assessment Consultation
- Learn how to discover the personality types of patients quickly and how this changes your communication style to match the patients needs
- Discover the tips required in dealing with objections
- Implement a follow up system
- Learn how to expand your customer service
- Embrace critical, daily administration including booking of appointments, diary designs, payment systems and financial options for patients
- Learn the benefits of using a multi-team approach within your practice
- Understand what is expected for the role of an implant coordinator
- Discuss the use of a systemic approach in the new patient journey and the treatment planning process.
- Discuss the consent process and understand the elements of valid consent.
- Learn about the risks of peri-implantitis disease with implant treatment
- Discuss the importance of effective communication within the team and with patients
- Discuss the benefits of diary zoning
- Learn and discuss how to create systems for all aspects of your implant dentistry
- Understand different implant cases, they’re complexities and how to best use the role of an implant coordinator for a s tooth process.
Location and Dates
Gatwick Thursday 13th June 2019
Click here to book.
Gatwick Thursday 31st October 2019
Click here to book.
Laura has been successfully working with dentists and their teams since 2005 and through her own company since 2008. She has a 'sleeves rolled up' attitude and thrives in her unique hands on style of delivery.