We are proud to work with other companies to deliver events for them.
We are the speakers for these companies and to book a place you need to contact them directly.
For Horton Consulting courses, please click here.
Enhancing your patient experience
How to attract more patients, convert and keep them
Practice Management For Practice Managers
Enhancing your patient experience. How to attract more patients, convert and keep them.
IDA is delighted to bring to you this one day course specifically designed for Practice Managers.
The course is only open to practice managers of IDA members.
This one day course for practice managers/dental nurses will help you to develop your dental practice in 2017.
The day will involve Laura Horton taking you through the patient experience from initial contact with the brand to conversion of the patient, through to retention of the patient.
On this day delegates will gain the knowledge to enhance their practice experience, delegates will:
- Understand the branding and marketing that is essential
for your practice’s success
- Understand how social media can work for your practice
- Learn how to turn marketing enquiries into patients
through front desk phone calls
- Learn ways to enhance your communication skills when
describing treatments and their benefits to patients
- Understand how to personality profile patients so
you can communicate more successfully to them
- Learn how to handle any complaints that come through
to the practice
- Understand the systems you can implement to improve
recall rates and retain patients
Location and dates
30th June 2017 – Dublin
For more information on this event or to book, please click here.
Laura has been successfully working with dentists and their teams since 2005 and through her own company since 2008. She has a 'sleeves rolled up' attitude and thrives in her unique hands on style of delivery.