Treatment Coordination LIVE – a one day virtual course
26th November, 2020
01279 888 176
1 Day (9:15 AM – 4:00 PM)
5 hours 30 mins verifiable CPD
Enhanced CPD outcomes achieved: A B C D
£381 per person, inc VAT.
Why Choose Horton Consulting?
- Been there, done it, and has worn the t-shirt!
- Is a master of verbal skills – she has an answer for everything
- Have been a successful TCO in her own right and has trained untold TCOs in the last 12 years
Horton Consulting has over 12 years’ experience working alongside practices in the UK and Europe to implement the TCO role.
We do the role plays so you do not have to. Delegates do not role play on this course.
Discover the 7 ways Treatment Coordination can work in your business!
This one day virtual course is professionally delivered to you in the comfort of you own home or practice.
By attending this course you will:
- Discover the language needed for successful treatment coordination appointments you may offer:
- Free consultations (face to face and virtual)
- Initial consultations
- Options meeting
- Learn how to discover the personality types of patients quickly and how this changes your communication style to match the patients’ needs
- Learn valuable top tips for holding virtual consultations instead of in clinic consultations
- Understand how to use unique selling points to support your patient communication and education
- Learn how to communicate benefits in free consultation appointments
- Confirm the GDC standards for consent and communication and how a TCO can support a dentist to achieve these standards
- Understand how TCOs can hold options meetings and work alongside the dentists for advanced cases
- Discover the tips required in dealing with objections and how to use your USPs in this process
- Understand the two different types of follow up system
- Understand how photography and scanning can be used as a TCO and when it is most appropriate
- Observe a hands on photography role play so you can learn the verbal skills that support photography in clinic
Testimonials and Feedback from 2019:
Great delivery from beginning to end, I felt like I was at a west end show with the great delivery and performances! I was impressed by the ability you had to deliver consistently throughout the day.
Susie Jean Sharkey
The course was amazingly constructed and delivered, fresh and informative and inspiring! I was most impressed by the way you taught me how to do an initial consultation – literally walked me through it! Thank you so much.
From today I will have more confidence in different situations now I am aware of the personality profiles. The course was excellent very informative, well explained an with humour and professionalism. Thank you so much, today was smashing!!
Sarah Jane Singleton
I really liked the role plays. The best course I have attended. Very entertaining and engaging!
I was impressed by the energy, the course was perfect from start to finish! I have been acting TCO for 8 months and can’t wait to get back and put all I have learnt into action, plus it has met an aim on my PDP!
We ask our delegates to score a 1 2 3 or 4. 1 being poor, 4 being excellent.
100% score of 4 for speakers
81% score of 4 and 19% score of 3 for Lunch
100% score of 4 for the venue
Book now to save your space on the course
Time & Date
What to expect
This course is a virtual course, professionally streamed to you so you can enjoy the content in the comfort of your own home or practice.
Horton Consulting’s unique LIVE courses give you the skills you need through a series of staged role-plays- delivered by Laura Horton. They have always been LIVE but now the are LIVE to you in practice.
Delegates will can sit back, listen and take notes to support them in their development to becoming an outstanding TCO.
Treatment Coordination LIVE is essentially Laura demonstrating (with staged role play scenarios), exactly how to deliver treatment co-ordination to every new patient who attends your practice. The LIVE Treatment Coordination training shows you first hand the exact way to conduct treatment co-ordination appointments. You will gain an insight to the ideal language you should be using, how to build relationships, and how to identify motivating factors for treatment.
Laura has worked in dentistry for over 20 years, has over 13 years’ experience in practice management and 14 years’ experience working as a Treatment Coordinator. Laura has an unrivalled passion and enthusiasm for business and team development. For more information click about us!
Your home or clinic!
You will need a good internet connection and speakers.
We recommend you stream from a laptop or monitor rather than a smart phone.
We are using a hard-wired connection so we will not have any issues. You may wish to connect your router to an Ethernet cable and turn off all devices that do not need to be connected to your router during the course to maximise your connection.
You will need to sign into Zoom with the name you have confirmed on the delegate details link that was in the email confirming this confirmation pack.
Register your interest
Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know about our future courses.