Treatment Coordination LIVE
22nd March, 2018
01279 888 176
9:15 AM - 4:00 PM
£300 per person, inc VAT
Book before the 15th December, 2017 and save £50 using promo code: TCO1
Book before the 19th January, 2018 and save £25 using promo code: TCO2
Book by 15th December and choose one of the following free gifts:
- Free TCO Consultation Form
- Initial TCO Consultation Form
- Raving Fans book
Why Choose Horton Consulting?
- Laura and Michael have over 20 years' experience in this role
- We do the role play so you do not have to
- Suitable for beginners and the experienced
By attending this course you will:
- Discover the stages that go into providing a treatment co-ordination consultation
- Learn how to deliver the language necessary to be able to guide your patients seamlessly through the treatment co-ordination appointment
- Learn how to discover the personality types of patients quickly and how this changes your communication style to match the patients needs
- Discover the tips required in dealing with objections
- Learn how to integrate foundation of health and high-value treatments into a focused practice
- Learn how your existing patients’ can benefit from treatment co-ordination
Treatment Coordination LIVE - Book your place
Once you have submitted this form, you will be taken to a secure shopping cart to pay and confirm your booking. Once payment has been processed you will receive your welcome pack by email. If you have not received your welcome pack within 15 minutes please check your junk/spam folder.
What to expect
Horton Consulting’s unique LIVE courses give you the skills you need through a series of staged role-plays- delivered by Laura Horton and Michael Bentley.
Delegates will be expected to sit back, listen and take notes.
These two courses are all about giving the team confidence to deliver fantastic communication to patients.
Treatment Coordination LIVE is essentially Laura and Michael demonstrating (with staged role play scenarios), exactly how to deliver treatment co-ordination to every new patient who attends your practice. The LIVE Treatment Coordination training shows you first hand the exact way to conduct treatment co-ordination appointments. You will gain an insight to the ideal language you should be using, how to build relationships, and how to identify motivating factors for treatment.
Would you like to start your Treatment Coordination journey today?
Laura has been successfully working with dentists and their teams since 2005 and through her own company since 2008. She has a 'sleeves rolled up' attitude and thrives in her unique hands on style of delivery.
Michael has a business diploma in Distribution Management and has over 15 years' experience as a Practice Manager. He also has over 7 years' experience working as a Treatment Co-ordinator and is a qualified and GDC registered DCP.
Nearest tube station – Marble Arch. Walking time 5-10 minutes.
Exit marble arch to the furthest right exit, go up the stairs and then turn right again. Pret will be in front of you on your right, do not turn off the main road keep walking straight crossing the road and then crossing twice more. Stanhope Place will then be on your right.
As you turn right onto Stanhope Place off Bayswater road, Henry Schein is on your immediate right. Go through the gate and down the steps to enter the building. DO NOT follow Google maps on your phone as it takes you much further up Stanhope Place.
In a Taxi:
Most taxis coming from Kings Cross station will be coming from the other direction, past Connaught Square, so advise them to go to the bottom on Stanhope place where the road meets Bayswater Road as the building is the last one on your left from this direction.